Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Soccer Tryouts!

Well, this week began soccer tryouts for the High School! Both of my boys were very nervous about this and of course, I have been nervous for them!
Cody made the Varsity Team! Yeah! He is kind of in shock (I am not sure why?!) but very excited! He has made some great friends that are on the team and I really thing they will be amazing and may even be able to be the State Champions this year!
Austin is trying out for the JV team....can be kind of tough as a freshman to make any team since there are some great Sophmores and Juniors that want to play. He has been called back to the final tryouts today! I really think that he will make it...he has been playing for ten years now, come on, but I don't blame him for being nervous. He was actually sick yesterday, he was so nervous and hadn't been sleeping well. Anyway, I continue to pray for him (he really needs this in his life) and encouraged him to just play his very best!
Stay posted!

No comments: